“Netflix”, the world’s leading video distribution service, allow you to watch movies, dramas, and animations in a variety of genres, as well as offline playback. In this article, I’ve summarized how to download Netflix movies, dramas, and anime, along with some caveats. If you’re looking for a way to download Netflix titles on iOS, Android, Fire devices or Windows 10, 8, 7 then this article is for you.
How to download videos and watch offline on Netflix
The procedure for canceling Netflix depends on the payment method. If you want to pay by credit card, Netflix prepaid gift card, debit card, prepaid card, or PayPal; you can do it from the Netflix site. For au / SoftBank payments, cancellation procedures will be performed by each mobile phone carrier. If you paid from iTunes, open iTunes from your Apple mobile device or computer and complete the cancellation process. For Google Play, go to the Google account page on your computer or Android device and proceed.
How to download videos with Netflix
If you are paying with a credit card, Netflix prepaid gift card, debit card, prepaid card, or PayPal, log in to the Netflix official page from your smart phone or computer browser to complete the cancellation process.
- Log in to the official Netflix page from your smart phone or browser on your computer.
- Open the account information page.
- Scroll down the account information page and tap the “Cancel membership” button.
- Tap “Complete Cancellation” from the next screen. That’s it!
- Finally, if the “Confirmation of cancellation” is displayed on the account information page, the cancellation procedure is completed.
How to save and save Netflix video on Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to subscribe Netflix via SoftBank? you will need to log in to My Softbank to complete the cancellation procedure. Please refer to the following articles for detailed operation procedures.
How to cancel from iOS device / iTunes
So If you have subscribed to Netflix via your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, please refer to the cancellation procedure below.
- Tap “Settings” on the home screen of iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Type your name, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Click “Apple ID: xxx @ xxx”. From the account screen, tap “Register”.
- Select “Netflix” and tap “Cancel registration” at the bottom of the page. If you want to try it for free, tap “Cancel free trial”.
- After that, the cancellation confirmation message will be displayed. Tap “Confirm”. This completes the cancellation procedure.
Note: Please be aware of the following points when canceling Netflix.
What happens after I cancel Netflix?
Even if Netflix cancels, you can still watch the video until the end of the contract. The same applies during the free trial period. You won’t be charged unless you re-register.
Netflix saves your viewing history for 10 months after you cancel, so if you restart during that time, you can reuse the information you had when canceling.
Now, if you cancel the Netflix cancellation process, you will not be able to use all the features, and you will not be able to watch Netflix downloads. Also, even after the cancellation procedure is completed and before the cancellation procedure is completed, if the viewing time limit set for the work has expired, it will not be viewable.
How to restart after canceling?
Are you are within 10 months after canceling? the control information remains, so you can easily restart it by simply clicking “Resume membership” from the “Account information” page.
How to download and save your favorite movies and dramas on Netflix
After you cancel your subscription or after the viewing period expires, you will not be able to see the work you downloaded on Netflix. Because it’s a subscription type, you can’t own the video even if you can download it. So this time, I recommend Netflix Video Downloader, a simple and powerful tool to download Netflix videos and keep them forever.
Below are the steps to download and save as many movies and dramas as you like from Netflix using Netflix Video Downloader.
- First, download and install Netflix Video Downloader on your computer.
- Paste the URL of the movie or drama you want to download from Netflix into the search box in the middle of the main screen and press Enter.
Note: For the first time use, when you press the Enter key, the Netflix account login screen will pop up, so please log in to your Netflix account from that screen.
- The URL is analyzed and the video you want to download is displayed. Just click the green download button on the right side of the video and the download will begin. In the right panel, you can see the time required for the download to complete. The download speed is very fast, so please wait for a while. You can also download videos up to 1080p by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the upper right corner and setting the output quality before starting the download. Finally, you can watch the downloaded Netflix videos without restriction even if you move them to any device.
Also there are some online movies streaming sites like gomovies, 123movies, putlockers, popcornflix, fmovies, yesmovies, and many more famous name where you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows online.
That’s all for the procedure to cancel Netflix. Please refer to the cancellation method above after confirming your payment method. And even if Netflix cancels, you can still watch the video until the end of the contract. The viewing history will be saved for 10 months after cancellation, so if you restart during that time, you can use the information at the time of cancellation again.
Furthermore, please be aware that the downloaded work will not be viewable if the Netflix cancellation procedure is completed. Even if you cancel Netflix, if you want to keep the movie or drama you want to watch forever, please use Netflix Video Downloader. It is sharing software, but you can try it for free. In the trial version, you can download only low-quality videos, but you can remove the restriction on image quality for only 4,950 yen, and you can download and save 1080p videos more and more.